China Babies Adoption Research

China Babies Adoption Research
China Babies Adoption Research

Friday, August 31, 2007

First Day of School!!!

Great Story of Hope. Our kids really do grow up and come so far, through so much, it is amazing to see examples like this. I admire our son Kai, because he is a total trooper.

Source: 4emma

------------------------------------------



I read this blog entry from Amy Eldridge the other day and it really struck me how far these children of mine have come. Even knowing the many details of the inner workings of the Chinese orphanage system, I know that I can't even begin to understand how my children spent the first years of their lives - the confusion and sorrow that must have been their daily companions. I think about these beautiful souls in these sturdy little bodies marching off to their first day of school today. The journey they have made is truly amazing. I think about the journey we have made together - 4 times now - to become a family and I am totally blown away by the twists and turns of fate or the hand of a higher power that brought us all together. What started out as a tiny little ad in the Tri-Cities newspaper for an adoption seminar has sprung into a family. I look at them all fresh and eager for the new year - I'm sure we will face trials and tribulations in the year ahead. I also know they make me proud and I love them with every last fiber of my being.

No comments: