China Babies Adoption Research

China Babies Adoption Research
China Babies Adoption Research

Monday, July 02, 2007

Success Stories

Congratulations to one of our families: Heather and her new baby girl Jillian!





"I am home with Jillian. We had a wonderful trip and I am thrilled to be home with my little girl.



Getting the update report for Jillian is a decision I am very happy with. I am lucky, I have pictures of Jillian and her time in China but I know many families aren’t that lucky. The report is great for getting you through those few months between referral and travel but for Jillian learning about her past, it’s invaluable. I’ve heard lots of stories about orphans who have virtually lost a lot of their past because they have no photos and that must be very sad for them.
I also sent it to all the members in my family so that they too would understand Jillian’s past and be able to see her for themselves.


I feel I must express how much the trip to China meant to me. I feel that one of the gifts that I can give my daughter is the love of her country, her culture and her people. I really loved being in China and was very sad to leave. I knew it would be important to have a good impression of China but I didn’t realize how easy it was going to be to fall in love with it. Now that we’re home I always point out stories about China in the news, in magazine and I can whole heartily be interested because I was so touched by China.


Thanks for all the great work you do. Here’re another couple of great pictures!
-Heather"



If you would like to be featured in our next success stories update, please email us!

No comments: